Renovation and anti-condensation plaster, with sound-absorbing and heat-insulating properties.
• Apply in a thick layer to cover imperfections and “stippled finish” plastic paint.
• Soundproofing: dampens outside noise and vice versa.
• The insulation of heating or cold pipes.
• Apply in places where moderate soundproofing is required (restaurants, offices, etc.).
• Prevent the formation of water condensation in areas with a high moisture content.
• Prevent the formation of typical mould stains, caused by condensation on the walls, in environments with a high degree of humidity
(unventilated areas, laundry rooms, indoor swimming pools, thermal centres, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.).
- Easy to apply, smooth and sand.
- Formulated with microspheres.
- Excellent coverage capability.
- Lightweight product.
- Free of cracks and shrinkage.
- Breathable (allows water vapour).
- RX-127 increases the dew point of interior surfaces where it has been applied (report 11/3716-2702).