Fine thixotropic mortar suitable for repairing and restoration of exterior façades.
• Repairing, smoothing and protecting structural elements, pillars, tunnels, ramps, beams, slabs,
balcony Fronts cornices…
• Regenerating of any type of deteriorated concrete.
• Reinforcement of concrete structural jobs.
• Repairing corners, re-grading of joint/sealing lips, etc.
• Repairing and restoring cementitious-based horizontal substrates or non-trodden stone.
• Thin layer recoating of horizontal or vertical structural elements.
• Covering of gaps and cavities on cementitious or absorbent bases.
• Plastering and regularization of concrete surfaces in a vertical position.
• Repairing and covering of chips and holes.
- Excellent workability.
- Great loading power in each coat.
- Thixotropic non-drip.
- Easy to mix.
- Fast absorption which allows and immediate go over.
- Waterproofed and fibered product.
- Can be used with or without frame.
- Reduced retraction.
- Highly resistant to cracking.
- Weather proof.
- Carbonation proof.
- Permeable to water vapour.
- Highly impermeable to chlorides.
- Sulphate resistant.
- Resistant to frost-thaw cycles.
- Elevated mechanical resistances.
- Excellent durability inclusive in aggressive environments.
- Storage: 12 months inside its original packing and kept free from damp and humidity.